We are not a governmental entity, not a municipal office, we are just a private party, so please do not be mislead by any statements on this site.
- The house you are submitting a data for has to be in Cook County of Illinois. Not an apartment, not a townhouse.
- We will research the property and, if we find it has a potential for an appeal, we will send you comparables
- You can use to file the appeal on Cook County Assessor’s office web site when your township is open.
- Go to http://cookcountyassessor.com/ find your property by PIN or address and click on “Appeals” tab at the top of the screen. Correctly file, submit the form and that’s pretty much it – wait for a response.
- You should receive a confirmation letter in mail from Assessor (not from us) that they have this appeal.
- Second letter, approx a month later, should state the results. These results are verifiable on their site as well.